"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 100198 - Authority CE 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity
Keep updated on Florida rules and compliance issues pertaining to the Long Term Care Partnership Program. This continuing education course meets the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) requirement for a four (4) hour ongoing training course in Long Term Care Partnership Plans required every two (2) years for agents selling these Long Term Care products.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from email@example.com.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToTraining Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.