"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 105691 - Law and Ethics Update - General Lines - CE 5-220
This course meets the 5-hour law and ethics requirement for those holding a 2-20, 20-44, 4-40, 4-42, 2-33 license. For those holding other license types this course will count towards the "Elective" credits. Topics discussed in this course are such as recent laws relating to insurance, ethics, suitability of sales, unauthorized entities, and much more.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.