|8/8/2022 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST||Webinar||$1,096.00|
Approval ID# 92940
The 200-hour certified General Lines Course is designed to prepare students to sit for the Florida state examination to obtain a 2-20 license. Included in this course is information on Personal Auto, Homeowners, Dwelling, Flood, Personal Liability, Commercial Auto, Commercial Property and Liability, Workers Compensation, Bonds, Aviation, Marine, Crime and Health.
This is a 200-hr Webinar. Please read the information below to familiarize yourself with information on Webinars.
Books required for this course include the Stateprep "General Lines Exam Prep Workbook" and the state manual.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-259-8414 for assistanc
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.
- Wi-Fi can be used for your connection, but because this type of connection is not stable there may be audio issues in which the audio comes and goes. It is better to use phone data for a stable connection and audio.