Continuing Education Requirements
Required CE Schedule Elective CE Schedule
Three ways to obtain Continuing Education Credits:
- Webinars (No Testing is Required)
- NEW! Self-Study Text (Starting January 2019)
Required Continuing Education Hours:
- All Agents and Adjusters are required to take a 5-hour Law & Ethics Update CE course every 2 years as part of the Continuing Education requirements.
- This couse must be specific to the type of license held.
- If the Agent or Adjuster holds two different license types, only one 5-hour course is required and can be specific to either one of the licenses.
- Any extra 5-hour Law & Ethics Update courses taken can be counted for Elective CE credit hours.
Elective Continuing Education Hours:
- Except as provided below, each licensee must also complete 19 hours of Elective continuing education courses every 2 years.