If you are a company or agency looking for agents to hire and wish to post an opportunity please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to post it on our site for students to review. Or if you would like to review the resumes of recent graduates of the Hilda Tucker Insurance School who are looking for jobs, please see the link below.
DISCLAMER: The Hilda Tucker Insurance School welcomes Job Postings for Insurance positions on our website. However, we make no recommendations regarding these positions or employers. We do not screen the these organizations or individuals who post these positions, nor do we engage in background checks for those individuals responding to these postings. It is the responsibility of both parties, the prospective employee and employer, to perform their due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting employment.
Interested in teaching or in writing CE courses? We are looking for Online Instructors for Webinars and Instructors interested in Writing Self-Study CE Courses. Contact the school at 352-872-5120 or email resume to email@example.com.
COSTA DO SOL AGENCY - Elizabeth, NJ
Looking for an Insurance Agent!
Compensation - $40,000 to $55,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered - 401(k), Medical
Employment Type - Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Family Owned and Operated, In Business for 30+ Years and a Dedicated Servant of the Community”
• Sells insurance to new and current clients.
• Compiles lists of prospective clients.
• Contacts prospective clients and explains features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and
type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
• Calculates and quotes premium rates for recommended policies.
• Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to suggest additions or changes in insurance program, or to
make changes in beneficiaries.
• Collects premiums from policyholders and maintains record of payments.
• Helps policyholders settle insurance claims.
• Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
• Develops long-term relationships with clients and underwriters.
• Offers comprehensive financial planning.
• Sells securities.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: High School Diploma
• Experience: 1+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Insurance License in the State of New Jersey
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows
Please send all Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CDS Insurance Agency - 650 Newark Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208
CF Insurance Services, Inc.
Personal Lines 440 or 220 – Apopka, FL
We are a successful, well established full line agency. Family owned and operated for over 25 years. The successful people we hire are coachable, driven, passionate about success and self-motivated. People who are willing to put in the work needed to reach their goals and enjoy helping people.
This is an customer service/ inside sales position selling and servicing Auto & Home insurance and other personal lines products. Successful candidates will have a competitive nature with the ability to close sales. This position pays a base salary plus bonuses, not commission. Paid holidays and time off.
- Quote and bind insurance coverage utilizing effective cross-selling procedures
- Service current customers with their needs
- Keep current with product knowledge for personal lines of insurance
- Maintain a positive, professional helpful demeanor to clients and colleagues
- Participate in an online assessment
- Successfully complete a thorough background screening
- Obtain a Property & Casualty license (we cover the cost and training)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet research
- Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
Contact: Jon DeClue, email@example.com, 407-884-7843 ext 226
Web site: ins4fl.com
AMERICAN RISK GROUP
Looking for experienced CSR and Agents with experience selling Personal Lines Products
We are searching for someone who has strong sales background and looking to grow with an important independent Insurance agency with a long term opportunity.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Quoting and writing policies for all lines of business along with cross selling existing clients
* Complete and submit all forms and documentation needed in order to Bind policies
* Contact via email or phone Insurance Companies for underwriting issues
* Answering phone and emails assisting clients with their existing policies.
* Review clients policies and contact them regarding their renewals to make sure that retention is high
* Taking payments and contacting mortgagees to ensure payments get sent out.
* Complete renewals for brokered policies
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 220 or 440 licence
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Possess computer skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to work well with others
A Basic Marketing Knowledge is a Plus!
Base Salary + Commissions for 220 agents
Base Salary + Bonus for 440
If you are interested and want to know more, please kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT INSURANCE GROUP
Licensed 2-20 Insurance Sales Agent
We're growing fast! Come join our team.
Commercial insurance company seeks a motivated insurance sales agent with Florida 2-20 General Lines license to generate commercial insurance sales from condominium associations.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, positive and can work with our team in this exciting, fast-paced field. Full support and training provided at all stages of the sales cycle.
Take control of your career and positively impact condominium associations in your community!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for working with the company’s top producers to market and generate new commercial insurance sales. Will include lead and prospect generation using established processes and guidelines to leverage sales opportunities.
Full training and support from experienced top producers will be provided. Tasks shall include:
- Making outbound calls to generate leads for commercial insurance products
- Setting appointments
- Following up with prospects and clients by email and telephone
- Meeting with prospects and decision makers
- Determining the insurance needs of the customer
- Completing sales
- Tracking, managing and reporting sales activities using client management systems
- Maintaining relationships with prospects and clients
- Responding to inbound inquiries and requests with a high level of customer service
- Developing referral network relationships
- Participating in industry and community events
Agent will develop product expertise and knowledge of coverage limits, deductibles, payment options, policy language and servicing provisions.
Agent will ensure that all client and insurance information is submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality and accuracy using supporting documents and forms.
Agent will develop monthly performance plans and goals that are consistent with company objectives, and will participate in the ongoing progress reviews. Agent will meet or exceed sales production requirements by monitoring results and looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Presently hold an active Florida 2-20 General Lines license.
- License must comply with state Continuing Education requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated sales and marketing success in the insurance business or recent sales experience preferred.
- Experience in MS Office, CRM, internet and e-mail applications.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude.
- Solid selling and business process skills.
- Ability to build a strong customer base.
Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
Job Type: Commission
Right Insurance Group, Inc.
FAMILY FIRST LIFE
NOW is the Time to Consider an Insurance Career with Family FIRST Life
Our mission at Family First Life is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty are not given they are earned and all of us at Family First will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents. We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies, and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities.
We pride ourselves on the fact that there are no fees associated in working with FFL. Once you obtain your license there are no startup cost, no cost for training or to attend our Sales Conferences. Our agents are also truly independent, there is no contract for you to sign, and we understand the independent contractor relationship. We are a company that was "Built by Agents for Agents" and working as an independent agent with Family FIRST Life is like No Other Opportunity in the industry. See what our agents are saying about us at www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Family-First-Life-Reviews-E769346.htm
Why Should You Consider a Career with Family FIRST Life?
- • LEADS - NO Cold Calling, we ONLY contact people that have expressed interest in life insurance and requested information. Our leads are NEVER resold so you don’t have to worry about competing with your peers. As an independent life insurance sales agent, you will help customers find a policy, get a quote, and complete an insurance application.
- • TRAINING - Whether you have 10 years of sales experience or none, we will train you on how to become a well-rounded Insurance Professional. Free training is provided by Top Producers that sell over $250,000/yr and hands on regional training from qualified producers.
- • HIGHEST COMMISSION - Family First Life offers the HIGHEST Compensation Packages in the Industry (80-140%). We do not start our agents below 80%, typically licensed agents with experience will start between 90-110% depending on experience and production. We also offer individual and team bonuses.
- • VESTED RENEWALS FROM DAY ONE - While most companies make you wait 5-7 years to begin receiving your renewals, you will begin to receive them Day One with Family First Life, even if you leave the company at a later date, you take them with you.
- • FREEDOM & SECURITY - You have the freedom to sell insurance for multiple nationally recognized companies and our need for independent agents is constantly growing, offering you the security that you need in an inconsistent economy.
- • FLEXIBILITY - Create your own schedule and work at your own pace. No mandatory meetings or quotas.
- • NO CONTRACT - Family First Life does not make you sign a contract, as you are an Independent Contractor.
- • POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT - We are family-friendly and provide motivational speakers, podcasts, weekly phone meetings, and boot camps to help everyone grow & succeed in their goals.
- • FREE PRE-LICENSING COURSE - We will cover the cost of your pre-licensing course if you do not currently have a license. • Must be a legal resident of the USA
- • Possess a current life and health insurance license or have the ability to obtain one
- • No experience necessary, but must be coachable and willing to invest in yourself
- • Be performance driven, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
- • Possess a confident, persuasive, and positive attitude
- • Have the ability to build rapport over the phone and in the home
- • Be able to pass a background check
- • Possess reliable transportation
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
This is a 1099 sales position so you will be paid by commission only, but income is unlimited. You can work anywhere either full-time or part-time.
Please go to www.CareerWithFFL.com to learn more about a career with Family FIRST Life. Serious inquiries only please.
MANGINI FAMILY INSURANCE AGENCY
Health/Life Agents Wanted - Sell Medicare
Want to grow your business and bring it to the next level? Need the proper personalized training & support? We are looking for licensed health/life agents who are self-motivated and goal-oriented! The Medicare industry is exploding because 10,000 Baby Boomers are turning 65 every day and they NEED HELP from licensed agents like you!
We are a family-owned insurance agency and really care about our agents’ success by providing personalized training/support. We have extensive experience in the Medicare Supplement industry and have become a nationwide top-production agency and earned many accolades. Our mission is to build life-long relationships with both our agents and clients by treating everyone like family. We provide the tools to make your job easier so you become a successful producer and grow your business. Our agents have no-limit on income potential by earning lifetime level monthly residual income for the life of each policy!
1) Family-owned & operated – “our agents become part of the family!”
2) Specialize in Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans & Ancillary Senior Health/Life products
3) Training & Support from a personal mentor to assist you anytime – Our goal is to help you become successful and make your job easier
4) Grow your business by offering clients superior products & increase income potential!
5) Unique Commissions – Earn LIFETIME LEVEL RENEWAL INCOME
6) High-level Contracts with top-rated carriers for Medicare Supplements and Ancillary Senior Health/Life products
7) E-Apps allow for quick submission – policies issue within 2-4 days so you get paid commissions quickly
8) Lead programs and initiatives to boost your potential sales
9) Amazing Top Producer’s Awards Convention trips to exotic locations
10) Flexible schedule. Work remotely from your own home/office. Sell over the phone or face-to-face.
Respond to this ad:
Mangini Family Insurance Agency
LAWRENCE D. SHARE COMPANY INC.
Well established Plantation insurance agency looking for a 2-15 licensed Administrative Assistant.
- Run life insurance illustrations.
- Prepare packets for client’s appointments.
- Underwriting – follow up on APS, submit forms, contact carriers for information
- Have or being willing to obtain a 2-15 insurance license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet Research
- Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
Contact: Please send resume to dbally@LDShare.com
NORTH ORLANDO FINAL EXPENSE/A DIVISION OF NORTHSTAR INSURANCE ADVISORS
We are currently hiring for our licensed agent sales position at our Sanford office. This is an inbound telesales position selling Final Expense whole life policies. I would like to give you an overview of what we are offering and then if you feel this is a good fit for your career goals, you will be scheduled for an interview.
First, it is required that you have an active 2-14 Florida Life Insurance license. We will help you with obtaining your non-resident licenses needed. This is necessary because we market and sell our product throughout the entire country. This is a very easy process…it’s just submitting the applications.
This is a COMMISSION only position. You will be expected to work your designated shift Monday thru Friday. Our hours are full time from 9:00 am to 5:00pm. We have a staff of Marketers delivering “Live Transfers” and we must be staffed every day to receive these calls. You will be working out of our Sanford Call Center. We will deliver these calls to you through our state of the art Dialing Platform. THERE IS NO HAVING TO DRIVE TO APPOINTMENTS AT ALL.
Unlike Traditional Insurance opportunities, our Agents have ZERO LEAD COSTS! All our leads are inbound calls generated from the Internet and National TV commercials that are then filtered through our staff of pre-closers. Just imagine...Having an army of marketers finding people interested in purchasing a final expense policy TODAY, getting them qualified and then they call you to do a warm hand off!! As one of our Agents you will get up to 40 of these “Live Transfers” a week! Though we cover the marketing and lead costs, there is a monthly software licensing fee charged to be on our platform. Those costs are $300 per month which covers your softphone, customer service team to conserve your business, telemarketing team to send you the live transfers.
Please give Mark Davis a call at 407-549-2214 or email at email@example.com
PLYMOUTH ROCK ASSURANCE
AUTO & HOME INSURANCE SPECIALIST – Altamonte Springs
We are a successful, well established growing company that specializes in home & auto insurance. The successful people we hire are coachable, driven, passionate about success and self-motivated. People who are willing to put in the work needed to reach their goals and enjoy helping people.
This is an inside sales position selling Auto & Home insurance. Successful candidates will have a competitive nature with the ability to close sales. This position pays a base salary plus monthly uncapped bonuses, not commission. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agent not of Plymouth Rock Assurance.
• Quote and bind insurance coverage utilizing effective cross-selling procedures
• Keep current with product knowledge for personal lines of insurance
• Maintain a positive, professional helpful demeanor to clients and colleagues
• Participate in an online assessment
• Successfully complete a thorough background screening
• Obtain a Property & Casualty license (we cover the cost and training)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet research
• Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
Contact: Michele Leahy, MLeahy@plymouthrock.com, 732-978-6340
CAPITAL INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Insurance & Employee Benefits Sales Agent
JOIN THE CAPITAL FAMILY
Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. is growing and as a result, we are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of an Insurance Agent to work in a professional business-to-consumer sales environment. By becoming a Sales Representative with one of the most respected insurance companies in the nation, you can enjoy life while making a great living! Entry level and experienced sales candidates are welcome.
- We are a family owned 49+ year leading provider of employee insurance and group benefits for State Government employees.
- An Agency dedicated to selling and servicing insurance products through private sector organizations and governmental agencies.
- An equal opportunity Agency with tenured home office staff and 3 Regional Offices located strategically throughout the state of Florida to facilitate sales and service.
- An Agency with clients numbering in excess of 100,000 representing a diverse product portfolio of superior, highly competitive employee benefits.
- Professional orientation, product training, and certifications. We have a 4 part training program to ensure your success in selling and servicing our clients.
- This is a captured market which helps you contact existing clients on a favorable basis.
- Unlimited Prospects.
- Work-site marketing opportunities.
- 90% of sales appointments occur between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Competitive agent level contracts and career advancement opportunities.
- Most premiums collected by payroll deduction.
- All-expense paid Annual Conference.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies.
- Conduct one on one appointments to review current benefits.
- Using a financial needs analysis and help client plan for retirement.
- Consistent field work and exposure necessary.
- Build productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from our existing book of business by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Actively seeks referrals from current client base to solicit for new business prospects; follows up to generate new business using prospect data base and system.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Life and Health license required, Series 6 license preferred, not required.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Articulate self-starter, integrity, entrepreneur spirit and a sincere desire to help others.
Contact - Chelsea Riggle, (850) 386-3100, (800) 780-3100 www.capitalins.com
Insurance Sales Agent needed for busy office located at
3000 Dunn Ave Suite 68A Jacksonville FL 32218
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
Please Call 904-766-7773 to speak with Kara or Willie
The Insurance Sales Agent is responsible for successfully executing the sales process and regularly engages sales building activities that drive the overall revenue of the Agency. This position shares the responsibility with the Managing Agent for the sale of insurance products and handling customer contacts received either by telephone, email, mail, fax or face-to-face in the retail location. The team member will process quality customer applications, endorsements, payments, and related customer inquiries. The team member will also perform marketing activity outside the office to increase sales.
Six months or more of prior experience in a sales related field, required
High School diploma or GED required
Four-year college degree preferred
Must have a valid driver’s license
P&C and/or Life license required
ALLSTATE AGENCY CAREER JOB FAIR!
Need a legitimate job ASAP but tired of the lengthy interviewing process?
You’re invited to the Allstate Agency Career Fair on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 6:30pm-8:30pm in Coconut Creek!
This Career Fair is an opportunity for candidates to meet directly with approximately 10 different Allstate agency owners to discuss their open sales & customer service positions. These positions will be located within their agencies throughout Southeast Florida, including Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Davie, Lighthouse Point, Boynton Beach, and Hollywood.
***RSVP is required by May 13th to attend. ***
Please RSVP or send questions to our Agency Staff Recruiting Assistant, Misty Thayer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parking and security entry instructions will be sent upon confirming your attendance.
These sales & CSR positions offer an average base pay between $35-45K + tiered bonus/commission, which ranges depending on the captive agency, your licenses, & experience.
No license? No problem! We have resources available for obtaining a Property & Casualty insurance license at a discounted price.
Can't make the event or not located in the Coconut Creek area? We are hiring across Florida! Please complete an Allstate Agency Staff application and a Recruiter will contact you regarding next steps in our interviewing process: https://careers-agencystaffcandidate.icims.com/jobs/2018/login