If you are a company or agency looking for agents and wish to post an opportunity please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to post it on our site and refer students to you.
Interested in teaching or in writing CE courses? We are looking for Online Instructor for Webinars and Instructors interested in Writing
Self-Study CE Courses. Contact the school at 352-872-5120 or email resume to email@example.com.
DISCLAMER: The Hilda Tucker Insurance School welcomes Job Postings for Insurance positions on our website. However, we make no recommendations regarding these positions or employers. We do not screen the these organizations or individuals who post these positions, nor do we engage in background checks for those individuals responding to these postings. It is the responsibility of both parties, the prospective employee and employer, to perform their due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting employment.
FBC HOME INSURANCE SERVICES
FBC Home Insurance Services is a privately owned agency specializing in home insurance based in Orlando, FL. From the breadth and depth of our products and services to the exceptional customer service we provide, FBC HIS' goal is to develop long term relationships with everyone we do business with, including our clients, partners, and employees, built on integrity and trust. We are looking for someone that has an analytical mind and can bring a hands-on approach to real time performance management. FBC Home Insurance believes that the continued success of the agency depends on our hardworking career minded individuals who are dedicated to providing the best products and customer service in today’s insurance market. FBC HIS is looking for a Customer Service Specialist that will provide administrative support to the Account Executives. They will ensure that all minimum performance standards of the Account Executive are met while providing a professional and efficient customer experience.
This position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Establishes and maintains positive relationships with insureds, agents and client company representatives through friendly, customer-oriented service.
· Process Evidence of Property Insurance
· Research and quote insurance policies using Quoterush software
· Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification.
· Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
· Responsible for reviewing and processing changes to personal lines insurance policies based on Standard Operating Procedures; reviews policy documentation for completeness & follows process guidelines before entering policy changes.
· Manages a high volume of work & frequent procedural changes in a fast paced environment.
· Initiates outbound calls, receives inbound calls & letters to insureds, agents, and client company underwriters as needed for specific policy issues.
· This may include answering incoming phone calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insureds, FBC Employees and Carrier Employees.
· Accurately issues policies, endorsements, cancellations etc. using Standard Operating Procedures as agreed; works closely with each clients’ underwriting team.
Education and Qualifications
· Maintains an active insurance license P&C, 2-20 or 20-44 or 4-40
· Prefer a minimum of 2 year’s prior experience in personal lines insurance.
· Proficient in personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Preferred experience using QQ and QuoteRush software or similar
· Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
· Proven track record of exceptional dedication to provide friendly, customer-oriented service.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask.
Contact Kelsey Stockbridge, Human Resources Manager - KStockbridge@fbchomeloans.com , (407) 591-3162
FLORIDA BEST QUOTE INSURANCE
Currently hiring for a licensed 2-20 or 20-44 property and casualty agent. As an independent industry leader we offer an excellent and competitive career opportunity for ambitious individuals. After completing a training period this individual will have the opportunity to move into their own office within a working real estate brokerage, offering an potential instant stream of income!
Commission based position
Contact: Jessica Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org (727) 755-0072
HOLMAN INSURANCE SERVICES
Insurance Sales Representative | 2-20 or 4-40 License in Tamarac, FL
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for an Insurance Sales Representative to join the Holman Automotive family!
Excellent Benefits and Opportunities for Career Growth…Apply today to learn more!
Holman Insurance Services is a full-service insurance brokerage managing personal and commercial products from an array of top-rated carriers. Products include, auto, home, boat, recreational vehicle and life insurance
Holman Automotive Group, Inc is a global organization that has provided automotive services for more than 90 years. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, Holman is comprised of six business segments that support different sectors of the automotive industry: Holman Automotive, a privately-owned dealership group with 36 dealership franchises representing 17 brands; Steward Financial Services, an automotive retail finance company; Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company; Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor; Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and ARI, a privately-owned fleet leasing and management company.
MANGINI FAMILY INSURANCE AGENCY
Medicare Supplement Agents Wanted - Join Our Family Of Brokers!
Your clients deserve the best Medicare Supplement products! Now is your chance to join United American’s Top Production Agency!
Receive proper personalized training/support! Offer your clients the best products! Your clients deserve lower-premiums! Increase your income potential!
We’ll provide the tools to make your job easier and become a nationwide successful producer and grow your book of business. Our agents have no-limit on income potential by earning lifetime level monthly residual income for the life of each policy! (Most carriers stop paying after 6 years)
JOIN OUR TEAM & GET CONTRACTED WITH CARRIERS IMMEDIATELY TODAY!
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US TO BECOME A NATIONAL TOP PRODUCER!
Contact Nick Mangini 561-225-3022 email@example.com
CRITERION EXECUTIVE SEARCH, INC.
Immediate need in Ft. Lauderdale for an Entry-level CSR/Technical Assistant/Receptionist/Apprentice to work in the Boat and Yacht Insurance business.
6+ months of office experience
Criterion Executive Search – Working with Insurance Companies and Agencies, Contact or send resume to David James, firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-756-2393.
RIGHT INSURANCE GROUP
Insurance Sales Agent – Commercial Property
Palm Beach, Broward or Dade County
Progressive commercial insurance company seeks a motivated insurance sales agent to assist top producers generating commercial insurance sales leads from condominium associations.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, positive and can work with our team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Full support and training provided.
Take control of your career and positively impact condominium associations in your community!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for working with the company’s top producers to market and generate new commercial insurance sales leads. Will include lead and prospect generation using established processes and guidelines to leverage sales opportunities.
Full training and support from experienced top producers will be provided. Tasks shall include:
Agent will develop product expertise and knowledge of coverage limits, deductibles, payment options, policy language and servicing provisions.
Agent will ensure that all insurance lead information is submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality and accuracy using supporting documents and forms.
Agent will develop monthly performance plans and goals that are consistent with company objectives, and will participate in the ongoing progress reviews. Agent will meet or exceed sales production requirements by monitoring results and looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills
Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
Job Type: Commission
Contact: James Goldney, email@example.com - 813-541-2970
PEOPLE'S TRUST INSURANCE COMPANY
POSITION: Customer Service Representative
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
EXEMPT/NON EXEMPT: Non-Exempt
Responsible for providing effective customer service, (receive, investigate, and respond) to all internal and external PTIC customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service Department. 4-40, 2-20 or 20-44 license required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer requests.
• Process customer changes according to established department policies & procedures.
• Process customer cancellations according to established department policies & procedures.
• Receives, investigates, and then responds to customer complaints.
• Works under general supervision performing a variety of complicated tasks requiring a wide degree of latitude and creativity.
• Must be knowledgeable of concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• 4-40, 20-44, or 2-20 license needed.
• Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
• Teamwork: contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Oral / Written Communication: speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
• Attendance/Punctuality: is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Analytical: understands situations by breaking them down into component parts and looking for interdependence; weigh options and proposals critically and thoroughly through the use of a variety of information sources and
tools; provides rationale for and results of analysis to others.
• Interpersonal Skills: refer to the measure of a person's ability to operate within business organizations through social communication and interactions. Interpersonal skills are how people relate to one another.
• Creativity: ability to identify radical alternatives to current thinking. Ability to develop innovative solutions to problems.
• High school diploma or general education degree GED); at least three years (3 plus) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• The individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other related software.
OVERVIEW OF BENEFITS
• Competitive salaries and bonus program.
• Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your eligible dependents.
• Work/Life Balance and Flexible hours.
• 401K Savings Plan with Company Match.
• Company Paid Life Insurance.
• A variety of Voluntary Benefits through AFLAC.
• Flexible Spending Accounts.
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement.
Contact: Sandra Piquant - 561-417-1149
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for hungry individuals, who are highly motivated, disciplined, and who doesn’t want a cap on their income, or potential. We will train you in every aspect of the business and will give you a roadmap to reach your financial goals. This is a Commission only position, but that only means more earnings potential. We have PART-TIME agents making $2,000-$5,000 a month, and FULL-TIME agents making $8,000-$12,000 a month.
**We are also looking for leaders, who wants to get into management and grow a sales team from DAY ONE!**
What We Do:
Our agency offers Mortgage Protection products that protects middle class families from losing their biggest asset (their home) due to death, loss of income, and or an illness.
Our company generates leads exclusively for our agents. Homeowners fill out a questionnaire and mail back the request for coverage to us. We simply call that exclusive lead and set up an appointment with them. We meet the customer in their home and go over what type of mortgage protection the homeowner needs, and write up the policy. We also market and promote fixed indexed annuities that solve most of the baby boomer retirement issues.
This opportunity is ideal for recent college grads, career changers, military experience or anyone who is driven to take charge of their own income. We are looking for intelligent, responsible, and ambitious people.
Candidates with the following characteristics EXCEL in this role:
● Sales-minded with a passion for working with people ● Self-motivated and goal-oriented
● Great networking skills with high energy ● Excellent communication skills
● Success-driven and focused on achievements ● Entrepreneurial Spirit
• This is a 1099 independent contractor position
• Compensation is 100% commission
If interested, please email your resume to: EquisFTL@gmail.com
or apply online ONLY using GOOGLE CHROME: equislife.com/neves/careers
ADVANTAGE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS, LLC
INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENCY
Homeowners ∙ Auto ∙ Health ∙ Life
1755 W. Broadway Street PHONE: (407)695-6094
Suite 7 FAX: (407)977-0202
Oviedo, Florida 32765 firstname.lastname@example.org
August 13, 2018
Advantage Insurance Solutions is an independent insurance agency in Oviedo, FL. We are currently looking to expand and are in search of someone who is self-motivated, organized, and friendly to act as a CSR in the office to assist the agents in quoting, policy administration, post-sale organization, etc. Prior insurance experience is a plus but not required. Salary and hours are flexible depending on your need and experience.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have or to set up an interview.
WE INSURE LAKE MARY
Is seeking qualified candidates for a Commercial Lines Sales/Service Representative.
We are an independent insurance agency with access to over 150 carriers to provide our clients solutions to their insurance needs. Our ideal candidate is high-energy, self motivated and resourceful. If this sounds like you, apply now!
4-40 or 2-20 Insurance License.
Prior experience in commercial lines sales/service.
Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task is a must.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Assist Producers in marketing new business and renewal accounts.
Service existing policies via endorsements, cancellations, additional or return premiums.
Review and process renewal policies for compliance with underwriting guidelines and accuracy.
Prepare and send Certificates of Insurance.
Handle correspondence such as mortgagee requests, additional insured's, coverage changes, MVR requests, etc. on behalf of the producer
Compute and process premium finance contracts when needed.
Assist the producer and accounting department.
Maintain accurate client records via the agency management system.
Remarket accounts as needed.
Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
Office Hours: M-F, 9am to 5pm, Full Time
Pay is $35,000 to $50,000 base salary plus commission
Paid holidays and vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Insurance Experience: 2 Years
License: 2-20 or 4-40
Brad Ashton <email@example.com
XQUOTE INSURANCE - HOMEOWNERS & FLOOD POLICY SALES (SARASOTA)
Insurance producer position available - must have 2-20 license
• Tons of high quality leads provided
• Potential for unlimited income
• Office amenities available in downtown Sarasota or work from home
• Many carrier relationships (not captive)
Learn more at xQuoteInsurance.com and call Robert @ 941-724-1678
Independent insurance agency seeking a licensed 4-40 or 2-20 agent to join my team full-time. Office location is Insurance Express in West Palm Beach, but applicant would be working for me directly and would not be an employee of Insurance Express. The ideal candidate would have a Property and Casualty license, or is very close to testing for the license. Experience is preferred, but I will train. Pay is based on knowledge and experience and there is room to advance with job performance. Job duties include customer service, following up on tasks using Salesforce and carrier websites, quoting, binding and processing policies as needed. I am willing to train in all of these areas as needed. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-410-7432.Independent insurance agent seeking a licensed 4-40 or 2-20 agent to join my team full-time. Office location is Insurance Express in West Palm Beach, but applicant would be working for me directly and would not be an employee of Insurance Express. The ideal candidate would have a Property and Casualty license, or is very close to testing for the license. Experience is preferred, but I will train. Pay is based on knowledge and experience and there is room to advance with job performance. Job duties include customer service, following up on tasks using Salesforce and carrier websites, quoting, binding and processing policies as needed. I am willing to train in all of these areas as needed. Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 561-410-7432.
Shelley Taylor, Agent
2005 Vista Parkway Suite 200
West Palm Beach, FL 33411