If you are a company or agency looking for agents and wish to post an opportunity please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to post it on our site and refer students to you.
Interested in teaching or in writing CE courses? We are looking for Online Instructor for Webinars and Instructors interested in Writing
Self-Study CE Courses. Contact the school at 352-872-5120 or email resume to email@example.com.
DISCLAMER: The Hilda Tucker Insurance School welcomes Job Postings for Insurance positions on our website. However, we make no recommendations regarding these positions or employers. We do not screen the these organizations or individuals who post these positions, nor do we engage in background checks for those individuals responding to these postings. It is the responsibility of both parties, the prospective employee and employer, to perform their due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting employment.
FREEDOM CHOICE INSURANCE
Freedom Choice Insurance is a Horace Mann Company, where we partner with Orange County School District and host staff appreciation events at schools and generate leads for Home, Auto and Life Insurance sells.
We are currently looking to hire: 1 - Administrative Assistant - to assist with office work and closing out files. 1-2 - Licensed Producers - to sell in the office and in the field.
Contact - Norm Frascona firstname.lastname@example.org Freedom Choice Insurance 863-521-3034
ALLSTATE AGENCY CAREER FAIR - ORLANDO
Need a legitimate job ASAP but tired of the lengthy interviewing process?
You’re invited to the Allstate Agency Career Fair on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 5:30pm-7:30pm in Maitland (Orlando)!
This career fair is an opportunity for you to meet directly with approx. 10 different Allstate agency owners to discuss their open sales & CSR positions. These positions will be located within their agencies across the greater Orlando area including Apopka, Clermont, Winter Park, Central Orlando, Lake Mary, Casselberry, Sanford, Oviedo, and East Orlando.
**RSVP is required by April 22nd to attend.**
Please RSVP or send questions to our Agency Staff Recruiting Assistant, Misty Thayer, at email@example.com. Parking and security entry instructions will be sent upon confirming your attendance.
These sales & CSR positions offer an average base pay between $30-40K + tiered bonus/commission, which ranges depending on the captive agency, your licenses, & experience.
No license? No problem! We have resources available for obtaining a Property & Casualty insurance license at a discounted price.
Can't make the event or not located in the Orlando area? We are hiring across Florida! Please complete an Allstate Agency Staff application and a Recruiter will contact you regarding next steps in our interviewing process: https://careers-agencystaffcandidate.icims.com/jobs/2018/login
MANGINI FAMILY INSURANCE AGENCY
Health/Life Agents Wanted - Sell Medicare
Want to grow your business and bring it to the next level? Need the proper personalized training & support? We are looking for licensed health/life agents who are self-motivated and goal-oriented! The Medicare industry is exploding because 10,000 Baby Boomers are turning 65 every day and they NEED HELP from licensed agents like you!
We are a family-owned insurance agency and really care about our agents’ success by providing personalized training/support. We have extensive experience in the Medicare Supplement industry and have become a nationwide top-production agency and earned many accolades. Our mission is to build life-long relationships with both our agents and clients by treating everyone like family. We provide the tools to make your job easier so you become a successful producer and grow your business. Our agents have no-limit on income potential by earning lifetime level monthly residual income for the life of each policy!
1) Family-owned & operated – “our agents become part of the family!”
2) Specialize in Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans & Ancillary Senior Health/Life products
3) Training & Support from a personal mentor to assist you anytime – Our goal is to help you become successful and make your job easier
4) Grow your business by offering clients superior products & increase income potential!
5) Unique Commissions – Earn LIFETIME LEVEL RENEWAL INCOME
6) High-level Contracts with top-rated carriers for Medicare Supplements and Ancillary Senior Health/Life products
7) E-Apps allow for quick submission – policies issue within 2-4 days so you get paid commissions quickly
8) Lead programs and initiatives to boost your potential sales
9) Amazing Top Producer’s Awards Convention trips to exotic locations
10) Flexible schedule. Work remotely from your own home/office. Sell over the phone or face-to-face.
Respond to this ad:
Mangini Family Insurance Agency
BATEMAN, GORDON & SANDS, INC.
Bateman, Gordon & Sands, Inc. is looking to add a smart, resourceful and proactive 2-20 licensed Commercial Lines Account Manager who has experience with construction industry related clients. You will be maintaining client relationships providing exceptional service, marketing new/renewal business, reporting and following up on claims, identifying and seeking cross sell opportunities and monitoring and maintaining service goals.
Responsibilities will include:
Why Bateman, Gordon & Sands?
You will find an independently owned agency established in 1947 with an excellent reputation for exceptional client service and exclusive carrier relationships. You will enjoy a family culture and access to work directly with the Owner who appreciates continuous communication and values employees. Bateman, Gordon & Sands sits on the same side of the table as our clients as a knowledgeable consultant, not a vendor. We identify client needs and goals and use our industry knowledge, experience and imagination to provide innovative solutions for our clients.
If you have a passion for helping people and businesses manage their everyday risk, recover from unexpected life events and realize their dreams, we encourage you to be considered to be part of our team. What are some of our values?
Job Type: Full time, Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive salary based upon experience
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bateman, Gordon & Sands is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
FORESTERS FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Financial Service Representative
View Business Info
Foresters Financial Services, Inc.
Who we are . . .
Foresters Financial Services, Inc. provides everyday families and individuals with financial solutions, guidance, and tools, to meet their needs across all life stages. Our financial representatives, who are among the best trained in the business, offer personalized service combined with a solid, long-term approach and fresh thinking.
You can also take pride in knowing that you are part of Foresters™, an international financial services provider that gives back to the community and cares deeply about family well-being. Each year Foresters organizes thousands of community activities, providing financial contributions and hands-on volunteerism in support of charitable partners that make a meaningful and lasting impact in local communities.
What you need . . .
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and marketing skills with the ability to work one-on-one with clients
• The ability to plan your day and achieve goals
• An interest in developing financial strategies and a genuine concern for the welfare of others
• An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success
What you will do . . .
• Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
• Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
• Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
• Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
• Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives
How we help you . . .
Our extensive training program and state-of-the-art learning system are designed to prepare you so you are both business savvy and confident when working with your clients. You will enjoy a professional office environment with all the support and tools you need to be successful.
New Representatives start out earning wages and commissions, so while you take care of your clients, we take care of you.
Products we offer . . .
• Mutual Funds
• Life Insurance (Whole Life, Term Life & Variable Life)
• Retirement Vehicles
• Education Plans
Foresters Financial is a member of:
• FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority)
• ICI (Investment Company Institute)
• ASBO (Association of School Business Officials)
• NTSAA (National Tax Shelter Account Association)
• PPA (American Society for Pension Professionals and Actuaries)
• SIPC (Securities Investor Protection Corporation)
Areas of interests that lead to success . . . ·
Financial Planner ·
Customer Service ·
Customer Support ·
Public service ·
Social worker ·
Foresters Financial Services, Inc.
2301 Lucien Way, Suite 130 Maitland, FL 32751
(321) 214-4455 Ext. 111
LOOKING FOR 220 LICENSED AGENTS IN THE AREA OF BOCA RATON AND ORLANDO, FLORIDA
ENGLISH AND SPANISH SPEAKER OR PORTUGUESES
PLEASE CALL 561-305-9982
SENIOR SERVICES OF NORTH AMERICA
INSURANCE AGENTS NEEDED NOW!
Due to the HIGH-DEMAND of the Medicare Health Insurance Market, we have THOUSANDS of leads to distribute to our agent base.
We are looking for energetic and ambitious Life and Health Insurance Agents to plug into our proven system of success using our FREE LEADS.
Now you can earn THOUSANDS of dollars of Residual Income, Attract new clients and Sell more of your core product lines by offering Medicare Health Options.
WHAT WE OFFER:
BY USING OUR SYSTEMS, YOU CAN EARN SIX-FIGURES IN RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR FIRST YEAR!
Senior Services of North America is the Leader in the Medicare Health Market
Take your business to new levels…. EARN THE COMMISSIONS YOU DESERVE!
SENIOR SERVICES OF NORTH AMERICA
CALL NOW TO LEARN MORE: 516-884-2238
JOHN GALT INSURANCE AGENCY
Insurance Sales Agents
The John Galt Insurance Agency is an independent property and casualty insurance agency which has been serving South Florida for over 60 years. John Galt is looking for a sales executive who would be responsible for prospecting and selling medium and larger commercial lines insurance accounts. Insurance experience is not a requirement and training and financial support will be provided for the right candidate. The candidate will be required to obtain a 2-20 insurance license.
Find out why a career in the field of insurance is considered one of the most sought after positions in the entire financial service sector.
$45,000 to $75,000 plus Commissions!!!!!! Plus Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Holidays, etc.
Skills and Specifications
Education and Qualifications
College degree is desirable but not a requirement. Past experience in a sales position with a track record of successfully getting results is preferred.
Insurance experience is not a requirement and training and financial support will be provided for the right candidate.
If interested in applying, please contact Don M. at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions you can also call (954) 440-2854.
FBC HOME INSURANCE SERVICES
FBC Home Insurance Services is a privately owned agency specializing in home insurance based in Orlando, FL. From the breadth and depth of our products and services to the exceptional customer service we provide, FBC HIS' goal is to develop long term relationships with everyone we do business with, including our clients, partners, and employees, built on integrity and trust. We are looking for someone that has an analytical mind and can bring a hands-on approach to real time performance management. FBC Home Insurance believes that the continued success of the agency depends on our hardworking career minded individuals who are dedicated to providing the best products and customer service in today’s insurance market. FBC HIS is looking for a Customer Service Specialist that will provide administrative support to the Account Executives. They will ensure that all minimum performance standards of the Account Executive are met while providing a professional and efficient customer experience.
This position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Establishes and maintains positive relationships with insureds, agents and client company representatives through friendly, customer-oriented service.
· Process Evidence of Property Insurance
· Research and quote insurance policies using Quoterush software
· Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification.
· Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
· Responsible for reviewing and processing changes to personal lines insurance policies based on Standard Operating Procedures; reviews policy documentation for completeness & follows process guidelines before entering policy changes.
· Manages a high volume of work & frequent procedural changes in a fast paced environment.
· Initiates outbound calls, receives inbound calls & letters to insureds, agents, and client company underwriters as needed for specific policy issues.
· This may include answering incoming phone calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insureds, FBC Employees and Carrier Employees.
· Accurately issues policies, endorsements, cancellations etc. using Standard Operating Procedures as agreed; works closely with each clients’ underwriting team.
· Maintains an active insurance license P&C, 2-20 or 20-44 or 4-40
· Prefer a minimum of 2 year’s prior experience in personal lines insurance.
· Proficient in personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
· Preferred experience using QQ and QuoteRush software or similar
· Strong Communication skills both written and verbal
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
· Proven track record of exceptional dedication to provide friendly, customer-oriented service.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to multitask.
Contact Kelsey Stockbridge, Human Resources Manager - KStockbridge@fbchomeloans.com , (407) 591-3162
FLORIDA BEST QUOTE INSURANCE
Currently hiring for a licensed 2-20 or 20-44 property and casualty agent. As an independent industry leader we offer an excellent and competitive career opportunity for ambitious individuals. After completing a training period this individual will have the opportunity to move into their own office within a working real estate brokerage, offering an potential instant stream of income!
Commission based position
Contact: Jessica Smith - email@example.com (727) 755-0072
HOLMAN INSURANCE SERVICES
Insurance Sales Representative | 2-20 or 4-40 License in Tamarac, FL
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for an Insurance Sales Representative to join the Holman Automotive family!
Excellent Benefits and Opportunities for Career Growth…Apply today to learn more!
Holman Insurance Services is a full-service insurance brokerage managing personal and commercial products from an array of top-rated carriers. Products include, auto, home, boat, recreational vehicle and life insurance
Holman Automotive Group, Inc is a global organization that has provided automotive services for more than 90 years. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, Holman is comprised of six business segments that support different sectors of the automotive industry: Holman Automotive, a privately-owned dealership group with 36 dealership franchises representing 17 brands; Steward Financial Services, an automotive retail finance company; Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company; Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor; Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and ARI, a privately-owned fleet leasing and management company.
MANGINI FAMILY INSURANCE AGENCY
Medicare Supplement Agents Wanted - Join Our Family Of Brokers!
Your clients deserve the best Medicare Supplement products! Now is your chance to join United American’s Top Production Agency!
Receive proper personalized training/support! Offer your clients the best products! Your clients deserve lower-premiums! Increase your income potential!
We’ll provide the tools to make your job easier and become a nationwide successful producer and grow your book of business. Our agents have no-limit on income potential by earning lifetime level monthly residual income for the life of each policy! (Most carriers stop paying after 6 years)
JOIN OUR TEAM & GET CONTRACTED WITH CARRIERS IMMEDIATELY TODAY!
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH US TO BECOME A NATIONAL TOP PRODUCER!
Contact Nick Mangini 561-225-3022 firstname.lastname@example.org