"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 108613 - Authority CE 9908 - Agents Ethics
What are "ethics" and "morals" and do they really matter in today's world of craziness? Sometimes it's hard to believe anyone knows what ethics and morals are all about, or that they do matter. We turn on the television, open a newspaper, or check out social media only to find another scandal involving the rich and famous, politicians, or maybe a neighbor.
But ethics and morals do matter. In this 3-hour course we will discuss the meaning of theser terms and how they relate to society and business, and their importance in our daily lives. We will also look at a few of the current moral and ethical scandals that have recently occurred.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.