"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 108644 - Authority CE 9901 - Generic Life and General Lines
How is technology changing the face of insurance? What type of technology is being used in insurance? What are the advantages and disadvantages of these new marvels? All this and more will be discussed in this 4-hour Insurance and Technology Webinar.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from email@example.com.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.