"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 115389 - Authority CE 0220 General Lines
How does the Florida No-Fault Law work? Is the 2012 No-Fault Reform working as planned? Auto fraud continues to run rampant in Florida and auto insurance premiums continue to rise. Is it time to scrap the No-Fault Auto System or can the current system be salvaged? These are topics discussed in this 3-hour continuing education course.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from email@example.com.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.
- IMPORTANT! Per Florida Administrative Rule 69B-228.100 (2)(a) Attendance of the entire course is required for certification. Late students are considered a "No Show" and will forfeit tuition. (See School Policies)