"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit."
Approval ID# 116766 - Authority CE 0220 General Lines
More than ever today's technology has opened up a pandora's box of cyber liability risks for businesses and individuals. So much personal information is gathered by companies and individuals using the internet and much of it is kept on file by these entities who then become liable if a breach occurs. Discuss cyber risks, examples of cyber attacks, management of these risks, and what type of insurance is being offered as a way to transfer, at least, some of the risk.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-259-8414 for assistance.
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.
- Wi-Fi can be used for your connection, but because this type of connection is not stable there may be audio issues in which the audio comes and goes. It is better to use phone data for a stable connection and audio.
- IMPORTANT! Per Florida Administrative Rule 69B-228.100 (2)(a) Attendance of the entire course is required for certification. Late students are considered a "No Show" and will forfeit tuition. (See School Policies)