"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID#119458 - Authority CE 0240 Health
What is the risk of a disability, what are the consequences of a disability, is there a need for disability insurance, how can disability insurance be utilized by individuals and businesses, what about Social Security and Workers Comp? All this and more will be discussed in this three (3) hour Health continuing education course.
This course will apply as "Elective" credits.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from email@example.com.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.