"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 101108 - Authority CE 9901 Generic Life and General Lines
Do you know where the term "money laundering" originated? Learn about the history of money laundering, legislation designed to help prevent it, responsibilities of insurance companies and producers and the new problem faced with online transactions and e-money. This course does not satisfy any Money Laundering requirements by insurance companies. Those requirements are handled directly by your specific company and their compliance department.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.
- IMPORTANT! Per Florida Administrative Rule 69B-228.100 (2)(a) Attendance of the entire course is required for certification. Late students are considered a "No Show" and will forfeit tuition. (See School Policies)