"This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit.”
Approval ID# 96071 - Authority CE 0220 General Lines
Did you know the roots of providing benefits for injured workers goes all the way back to antiquity? This course provides a brief history of workers comp, discusses the coverage requirements in Florida, reviews a standard NCCI policy, and shows how Social Security and Medicare benefits can be utilized by injured workers along with workers comp payments. At the end of the course we will discuss a few workers comp fraud cases and the prevalence of fraud in Florida.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
- After registration is made for a Webinar, an email is automatically generated and sent to your email address listing the class and dates for which you registered, a link to any materials for the course, and a “Join” button OR "Join" link to access the class on the scheduled date.
- A “Test your connection” link is provided for testing your computer’s connection in advance of the class.
- Students should log into the class approximately 10-15 minutes before the class is scheduled to begin to make sure there are no connection issues.
- A microphone or phone line can be used for communication with the instructor, or questions and comments may be typed in the chat box.
- Please make sure your spam filter allows email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IF you have any connection issues please contact GoToWebinar Tech Support, 1-888-621-0537 for assistance.
- IF you do not see your GoToWebinar confirmation email with the link when you register for class, PLEASE check your Spam folder. It may very well be there.
- IMPORTANT! Per Florida Administrative Rule 69B-228.100 (2)(a) Attendance of the entire course is required for certification. Late students are considered a "No Show" and will forfeit tuition. (See School Policies)